Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Pics



We went and took Joelie's 3 year old pictures tonight. My baby girl will be 3 on February 21. I want her to STOP growing up, she is my little model. She LOVED getting her pictures taken, she said "Mommy, that was SOOO fun". Abbey and her also had a Valentine Photo. Jaden was at KIX practice tonight with his cousins. It is a kid's singing group at church, they are practicing for their Mother's Day program. I can't wait.
P.S. I will post more of their pics tomorrow, I haven't received them all yet. So be ready for the photo shoot:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are the rest of the pictures? Why in the heck did they only send 2 of them? I just checked the weather for Anaheim and it is suppose to be sunny and in the mid 70's the whole time we are there! YIPEE!