Monday, May 5, 2008

Pay it forward

This is fun!!! Be sure to leave a comment if you want to play... I won a drawing on Cheries blog, so now it's my turn to "Pay It Forward"! This is how it works... You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Tuesday, May 13th I will put your name in a drawing and the two people that I draw out get something from me! Winners will be posted on Tuesday, the 13th. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! This is so much fun... Remember don't enter if you don't want to "PAY IT FORWARD"!

P.S. Abs got her ears pierced and they look sooo cute!

Here is Jaden's baseball team! Go Angels!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Abbey is so big and so cute! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I can't wait to see you all! I think I have convinced my mom to come with me! Yipee!

Anonymous said...

I better win! Love Abby's ears too! Now it's Joelie's turn!

The 4 Martells said...

Ok since you put your name in mine I want to put my name in yours.

Anonymous said...

My baby is soooo cute!!! :)