Here are 52 things you may or may not want to know about me but..... I saw this on Leslie's blog, she had 100 things, I had to take it down to 52, I thought it would be fun...so here goes.....
1. I grew up on a farm in Othello (the name of the road was Pump Access believe it or not).
2. I am the daughter and wife of a farmer.
3. I love BINGO.
4. I have worked at Battelle since 1993, my senior year in high school (COE student).
5. I married my best friend and high school sweetheart.
6. My favorite letter is "J". (go figure)
7. I was in colorguard in high school for ONE WEEK and will never live that down.
8. I love diamonds - well it is my birthstone and all!
9. My senior picture is still the picture on my current credit card...well they have never asked for a new one:-)
10. I love to ski.
11. I love to spend time with my kids.
12. My greatest fear is losing someone I love.
13. My collections as a child were thimbles and stickers and yes I still have them.
14. I hate to read.
15. I don't enjoy cooking.
16. I love Olive Garden.
17. Oh and I really love lettuce wraps from PF Changs.
18. I have VERY narrow feet making shoes impossible.
19. I like to garden.
20. I love to watch my kids play sports.
21. I love finding good deals.
22. My middle name is Renee (my mom's name).
23. I love to travel to warm places.
24. I have one brother and one sister.
25. I am the oldest sibling.
26. I went to 3 different private christian schools up till 7th grade.
27. One of the schools only had 8 students, I was related to at least 4:-)
28. I was Honor Star in junior high for the Assembly of God and Wendi is still so jealous.
29. I played piano for years, but am still not very good.
30. I am a member of the First Family Baptist Church in Richland.
31. I played basketball and softball in high school and got cut from both junior year, yah i was really good:-)
32. I am almost done (like 3 classes away) from a 2 year business degree. Maybe some day!
33. I like to keep the peace.
34. I used to have a mullet - I think my mom wanted me to look like a dork.
35. I am 32 I think.
36. I am lactose intolerant and love dairy.
37. I had lasik surgery two years ago and love it.
38. My first car was a red Mazda MX-6.
39. I have a tank top fettish according to Billie.
40. I love to yard sale and think I may have an addiction - do they have an 800 #?
41. I am addicted to blogging and reading blogs. Why my husband says?
42. I love spending time with my family!
43. Yes I used to cruise Clearwater...back in the day.
44. I have a pink pillow I take anywhere I go for overnight and get made fun of.
45. I still have my yellow daisy blanket I had as a child, but I DON'T sleep with it.
46. I am always late, right Jer??
47. I always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher??
48. I am a coupon clipper.
49. I am afraid of getting old.
50. I have high blood pressure.
51. My nicknames are sister sue, olive oil and pete.
52. I have the longest arms, I think I am part ape, I have a hard time finding long sleeve shirts.
Now I challenge you to post things about you!
Week Recap: The 7 of us
18 hours ago