Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pretzel Kisses or Witches Pots



Ok so anyone who knows me knows I can't bake, cook or sometimes even microwave. So I thought I would share that my oven was used yesterday by YOURS TRUELY! Yes, I saw these on one of your blogs and thought, that looks cute and sounds yummy. I might be able to handle making those!! And they are ohhhh so good and fun to make with the kids. You simply place a hershey's kiss (I used the caramel ones) on a waffle pretzle bake at 170 degrees for about 5 minutes then press an m&m into the chocolate and cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes. YUMMY.

4 comments:

SHARING OUR BLESSINGS said...

YUM!! Those sound so good, my kids would love to make those! Thanks for sharing!

Kari said...

Those look yummy! I am going to make those with my kiddos....thanks for the recipe Jamie!

Sarah M. said...

I have made these lots of times & are one of my favorites! I like to use Hugs too. You can't bake them as long as the Kisses. I think that the red M&M with the Kiss looks like Rudolph noses. :)

Anonymous said...

Go Jamie - next you'll be writing a cookbook.