Saturday, November 22, 2008

Granny and My Brother

Thankful - Day 22


I am SOOOO thankful for my Grandma aka Granny. We don't know what we would do without her. My kids love her so much and want to always be with Granny. Thank you for taking care of my kids when I need you and wanting to spend time with them. And when I need that quick dessert or side for some party, Granny is always there for me! We all love you so much and thank God for you everyday!


I am also very thankful for my baby brother Andy and his wife Josie and my neice "baby Myli". My brother is only 15 months younger than me and like a foot taller than me but he is still younger than me!! He is such a good daddy and we are so proud of you both! I wish you lived closer so we could see you all more often. My kids LOVE Uncle Andy (annie) and wish he could attend more of their events, maybe someday right?? We love you three and can't wait for four someday:-)

No comments: