Thursday, November 20, 2008

Job and Health

Thankful - Day 20

I am very thankful for my job at PNNL, I love my job. Not many people can say that! They have worked around my schedule for years and I really appreciate them, who else would let me basically work when I want - 2 days and week for 10 hours or more a day and give me benefits for my family and some play money!! I have been with them since 1993 and am VERY grateful for everything they have done for me!

I am also very thankful for my co-workers who have also become some of my bestest friends! Stacey, Lisa, Debbie, Andy and Kim just to name a few...this is Stacey and her boyfriend Barney.


I am also very grateful for my health, I have been so healthy all my life, I am kinda scared to bring it up, but I am very grateful!! My biggest surgery was wisdom teeth and having my kids!! I think he knows I probably wouldn't handle it well (esp. since i almos fainted watching Jeremy get an IV), thank you GOD!

No comments: